Hello. After updating woocommerce, the add wishlist button disappeared from the menu. In other places, such as the catalog and product cards, the button works as before. Only in the menu as in the screenshot it disappeared.Theme version: 8.0.12 WooCommerce version: 6.1.0
Thanks for using our theme.
Please provide URL and temporary wp-admin access via the Private Content area.
Added access. Also, please see the mobile version of the product card. I’ve added a link to a working product card for review. After the update also responsive card styles broke. How difficult is it to correct? Or do I need to hire a programmer for this?
Thanks for the reply.
1/ Clear cache and check now https://prnt.sc/26dy6jb
2/ We do not have this problem on our test site, so the problem can be caused by an additional plugin on your site or js error that can be seen via browser console – https://prnt.sc/26dy6wt (check cdn settings). Try to disable all the third-party plugins (including cache plugins), that do not come bundled with XStore https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins , clear cache of browser, and check then. If this situation is not caused by a plugin, provide temporary FTP access.
1. Yes. Working.
2. I disable plugin OneSignal. Cache plugin disable. This happened after updating woocommerce. Previously, everything worked with the current plugins on the site.
One of our developers will check the problem more deeply after the weekend. Please do not change access.
In order not to create a new topic, please tell me a couple more points.
When accessing the mobile menu from the main page, the INFO drop-down menu appears as it should, with no gray background.
And if i open the same thing from the catalog page, then the menu has a gray background.
And the second question. How can I make the filter on the category page initially closed? It is always open on my phone and on my computer. From the phone, the filter opens with a button. But after switching to it, all the parameters are deployed there. How can you make them folded? To click on the desired one and then it will open.
Could you, please, numerate your questions to avoid misunderstanding when I’m answering.
1) Is the issue with the wishlist solved?
2) I have uploaded the source theme and XStore plugin files and the product layout looks ok on the mobile https://prnt.sc/26epuzv
3) Check the mobile menu items now, please.
4) Filter area is closed on mobile as I can see http://recordit.co/wDj47qmquY
If you click the filters button then it displays the filters you have. So, do you want to collapse the filters? Use option Sidebar Widgets Content https://prnt.sc/26eqbm1
1. Yes. Work.
2. Perfect. Work. Did you replace only stylesheets or some other files? The fact is that I edited the code of the product card in order to add my own elements to be displayed in it. They didn’t leave, did they?
3. Super. Work. What have you done?
4. Yes. I need to open the filter itself when I click the filter button (funnel icon). But at the same time, the blocks were closed and i need to press the plus button to open them.
I use option Sidebar Widgets Content, but filters are still open.
2/ I have reuploaded all the files of the parent theme. Never edit the parent theme files. If you want to make any changes then use child theme for these purposes https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/ . Probably your edits caused the mentioned issue with the layout. So, use child theme and place your changes for the single product there. But be attentive because we are not responsible for issues that you have if they are caused by your custom code.
3) You used Elementor to create the submenu. It displays the styles for the elements for both desktop and mobile. So, I have added some custom CSS to apply styles different from the desktop style on the mobile device.
4) For me it looks this way https://prnt.sc/26et9n0 Clear the cache if it’s different for you.
The topic ‘Wishlist Icon Problem. Add wishlist button disappeared from the menu’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.