I unzipped the XStore_Theme_v.6.3.5.zip file and uploaded it via FTP. But I would like to know if I should also unzip all plugins inside the Plugins folder ( https://prnt.sc/t0g21x ) and install them all?
I would like to know what the HTML folder ( https://prnt.sc/t0g29d ) is for? Should I upload it via FTP? If so, then in which folder should I put this HTML folder?
It is necessary to translate the theme into Brazilian Portuguese. I saw that you have the Brazilian Portuguese translation ( https://prnt.sc/t0g2go ). How do I translate?
1) Watch the video tutorial how to install theme https://youtu.be/UAlAkvoilfk
You need to unzip theme and xstore folder that you get move to wp-content/themes/
2) After that go to your Dashboard > XStore > Activate theme using your purchase code and follow the Demo content setup wizard.
3) HTML folder is for those who need also HTML template for their own needs. If you don’t know what this is and need WP theme only then just skip that folder.
4) Place files from that folder to wp-content/languages/themes/
After that install Loco translate plugin and update translation files according to docs https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/103-translation-files-update
Continue translation if you find any untranslated strings on the frontend. Of course site language in WP settings should be Portuguese.
3) In the HTML folder, there are page templates to use ( https://prnt.sc/t5bltw ). I am not a programmer but I venture a little. You could show me how I would use these HTML pages. If I want to use a template from these html pages, how do I make it a page in WP?
4) I uploaded the files xstore-pt_BR.po and xstore-pt_BR.mo into the folder wp-content/languages/themes. Then I installed the Loco plugin and after that, I verified that there was 16% translation for the theme.
Then I did the synchronization as you recommended here https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/103-translation-files-update and after that synchronization, the Loco plugin was now showing 8%: https://prnt.sc/t5bim9
Why did the percentage decrease?
I also did the same process for the translation of the plugin, but there is no translation: https://prnt.sc/t5bizk
Is it correct?
As you can see in the prints above, for the theme, 1,622 translations are missing, and for the plugin, 2,494 translations are missing.
It’s a lot of text to translate manually. Would you have a simpler and faster way to translate the whole theme?
4) It could be related to new modules/options/strings for the translation that we added in the latest updates. For example if you had 16% translated strings from 800 of the total strings but then after the update, the total number of the strings was increased + some of the old strings were removed at all or moved to XStore core plugin then you get 8% after files update.
XStore core plugin you need to translate from scratch. There is no need to translate all of them because these strings include all: backend and frontend and all the notices, backend warnings etc. If you need to translate the only frontend then just look for strings that require translation on the frontend and translate them, for example like cart, registration, etc.
If you finish translation of the frontend texts we would be grateful if you share your translation https://www.8theme.com/forums/xstore-wordpress-support-forum/xstore-translation-files-sharing/ to allow us to include it for other customers.