I have updated woocommerce on my website this morning and I have a problem with the shop, all prices are missing, all buttons “buy” etc…
Can you help me ?
I also have the pluggin : woocomerce for multilingual that doesn’t want to update.
I have lines of codes that appears on my website : https://prnt.sc/pvb4jc
Than you.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 5.3
1) Do you have this problem when parent theme is activated on the site? The problem can be caused by custom changes in files.
2) Mentioned notices relate to the plugin http://prntscr.com/pvbsuz , so you need to contact the support of this plugin.
3) What exactly options do you mean? Describe this problem in more detail.
1) yes also have no prices or buying option with the parent theme activated. What can I do ?
2) I will contact this support and hope they could help me but can it be related to the disappear of all prices ? (my website have several currencies)
3) I have fixed it thank you 🙂
1) Please check how it works with Storefront theme (default WC theme).
2) Try to disable all the third-party plugins, that do not come bundled with our theme, and check how it works then.
3) If the problem is independent of plugins, and required information is displayed with the Storefront, provide temporary FTP access, so we can take a closer look.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.