I have installed your awesome theme and loved it, but one problem is that when I make changes to the styles, or add new texts or images, I have to forcefully refresh the page and sometimes that doesn’t work either. I have to use private mode in the browser to see any changes.
Thanks for the topic.
It looks like a cache issue. Have you checked if this problem appears with our theme only or with a default theme too? If the problem independent of theme, contact your hosting provider because the problem relates to server cache.
Also I have a suggestion. You guys a widget section called ” After the products” but the problem is that the widget displays the same text on all category pages, it would be very helpful if you could allow us to provide individual text for every category, specifically at the bottom of the page.
1) What browser do you use? If you use Chrome then clear browser cache because browser caches css files.
2) We already have such option http://prntscr.com/j54hef
You can use bottom description for every category and also widget area to show general information.
1) That field is the custom metabox field, you may check in xstore/framework/custom-metaboxes.php file. If you want to show widget area at the bottom for every category you can implement it by additional customization if you have appropriate skills.
2) Sorry but we it’s not depends on the theme, that cache is browser cache.
3) You can use the following plugin to implement this https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-products-filter/