Webinstalled with demo content (corporate) BUT it is not exactly like Demo SiteSite URL: hidden Theme version: Latest Version 5.5 – August 07, 2019 WooCommerce version: Version 3.6.5
Thanks for contacting us.
The menu you can edit via Appearance > Menus.
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin is disabled on the mentioned demo.
About these buttons http://prntscr.com/opiyks , please edit custom CSS for page and change this code – http://prntscr.com/opizf9 to http://prntscr.com/opiztb
Upload own images http://prntscr.com/opj08y here – http://prntscr.com/opj0jh
http://prntscr.com/opj0pz – we excluded real images from demo content and replaced them by placeholders.
About http://prntscr.com/opj1hp , read this article – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/91-mail-chimp-form-custom-styles –
Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
thank you very much for the prompt support !!
I also want to know, how can I change this page http://22.214.171.124/~wwwlifebiotechco/product-category/accessories/ to be the same layout (without side bar, full width layout) as the Demo site: https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/corporate/product-category/marketing-plans/?view_mode=grid
And, in the product detailed page, there are by default 3 tabs: Description, Reviews, Shipping&Delivery, I want to know how can I change them to TextA, TextB, TextC, TextD e.g. ?
http://126.96.36.199/~wwwlifebiotechco/checkout/ For pages like this, I don’t want any of my pages have the Side Bar sections (the right hand side sidebar e.g. in this link, need to be removed and make the Main Part to be full-width of the window) Is there anyway to “turn off” sidebars on pages?
1) Theme Options > Shop > Shop page Layout http://prntscr.com/opx3tq
Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > http://prntscr.com/opx49a http://prntscr.com/opx4e9 https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/89-product-images
To remove/edit this – http://prntscr.com/opx4sn go to Appearance > Widgets > After the products widget area https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/category/54-widgetsstatic-blocks
2) “Description” and “Reviews” are default tabs. “Shipping & Delivery” is a custom tab (Theme Options > Single product page > Tabs Settings > Custom Tab).
You can also add a custom tab on a separate product page > [8theme] Product Options https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/68-single-product-page
If you want to add more tabs, use the code from this article in fucntions.php of your child theme – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/
Code for renaming the default tabs you can find here – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/#section-2
Thank you soooooooooooooo much !!! Really appreciated for your superb support, FAST reply, Great Expertise, Detailed steps incl. veryyyyyyyyyyyyy nice screen shot !!! BEST service ever in themeforest from that of my past nearly 20 themes I purchased !!
Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for your kind words!
Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
Have a nice day.
I got few more questions to ask along the building of my website:
1) For the button text “Add to cart”, is there any place where I can change the text to e.g. “Buy Now”
2) I want my website has all the SAME font everywhere as the font used in this website: https://www.elysiumhealth.com/en-us/ I wonder what font type that is and where to apply it to replace all the current font in my website?
3) in the product page, I see there is Quantity selection, but I want also Size option to select, like that in this page: https://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/nutritionals/vitamin-c-1000-plus-zinc-bioflavonoids , where I can add this Size option, and also need to when select one size, the price will then automatically change to different price for that size. (we have same product to sell like what in this page)
4) on the top-right corner of the website, there is a person icon for login / log out, there is one sub-menu in it called “downloads”, how can I remove this one?
5) Please see this reference page, https://www.herbsofgold.com.au/products/nutritionals/vitamin-c-1000-plus-zinc-bioflavonoids
6) For the two sections in this page: http://188.8.131.52/~wwwlifebiotechco/product-category/accessories/ i.e. the two blocks above the “join our newsletter” section, can I make them to 3, or even 4 blocks, so that each block can also be linked to above 5) mentioned pages?
7) I will have two main menu items called say Brand X, and Brand Y, each one got a few sub-menus, but for each drop down menu of Product X and Product Y, the 1st line I want to put a logo image of brand x, or y, in our theme where can I add image into top part of sub-menu? (i.e. in drop-down sub-menu, from top to bottom, show a small image, then show each sub-menu names as normal)
8) I went to xstore / theme options / Styling and changed Main Color from original theme light blue to a Dark Blue colour, after I save it, the website I refreshed but still see many places are in light blue, e.g. the homepage the 3 big Price texts under the slide banner, they are still in light blue colour…. also places like if you scroll down the homepage, near to the bottom, you can see the background colour for newsletter and another section are still in light blue colour……. Is this correct? or where do I still need to make change to apply my new Dark blue colour?
Sorry for above bit more questions, I hope you could be able to advise and help me out, much much appreciated.
Please submit new questions in new separate topics.
1) You can change “Add to cart” text using Loco Translate plugin. Create a translation for current language on your site, change text and disable the translation plugin. For example – http://prntscr.com/m22tn1 > http://prntscr.com/m22tpb http://prntscr.com/m22u2q / https://prnt.sc/m22tsa > http://prntscr.com/m22tvu
Also, http://prntscr.com/oqj00o > http://prntscr.com/oqj0ey
2) http://prntscr.com/oqj2e9 this is a custom font.
A file of the custom font can be uploaded in Theme Options > Typography > Upload custom font, then you will be able to select the new font in drop-downs at the Typography options.
3) It is a variable product, read how to create such products – https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/
4) Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced and remove the entry for Downloads in the Account endpoints section, just leave it blank. And the menu will not be visible anymore.
5) This footer http://prntscr.com/oqj83s can be edited depends your needs. Please see screenshots from our demo – http://prntscr.com/oqj8ty http://prntscr.com/oqj93j http://prntscr.com/oqj9cq So you can create the desired pages and add links of them into a static block that are used as a footer. Here is an example – https://youtu.be/hmsxW5KF9dg
6) This is content of the Prefooter http://prntscr.com/oqjb1e and can be edited using WPBakery Page Builder – http://prntscr.com/oqjbmi
7) Could you, please, provide a real example or mockup?
Use Lightshot screenshot tool https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html to share screenshots, it creates a link to the image and you will just send us that link.
8) Edit content of the Home page – http://prntscr.com/oqjf44 http://prntscr.com/oqjf8x http://prntscr.com/oqjhdo http://prntscr.com/oqjfjy http://prntscr.com/oqjh0a
Sure and thanks, it is soooo quick response, I will check all these out, thank you!!!
For answer of 1), instead of add translation plugin, is there any other way to just change the “Add to cart” text to “Buy Now”, is this text hard-coded somewhere or where I can manually change it?
For question 7), it is something like in this website http://www.comfortjoykids.com.au/ , goto menu of BOYS, you can see an image in sub-menu, then list of sub-menu links. I want the same feature like this for my website.
1) It’s hardcoded in files and you can change it either editing the files or using translation. The translation is the better and easiest way.
2) Yes, sure. You can use the Static block to create mega-menu with image, watch the video tutorial on how to create mega-menu using static blocks https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/27-mega-menu
Thanks, to follow up with your answer, 1) would you mind to indicate which files (and where) I should go to make the text change in the hard coded file(s)?
a sided question… sorry I put it here together just to better trace my questions in one thread… so for any changes I may make, I should alert files under Child-Theme folder, instead of making changes in main theme folder, right?
1) I have mentioned translation, as a solution, because it is the easiest way.
“Add to cart” test on Shop and Single product page comes from WooCommerce plugin, and for variable products, in case “Variation swatches” is activated, from XStore Core plugin. About changes it in woocommerce files, you can contact the WooCommerce support. Texts of the Core plugin can’t be easy rewritten via child-theme. So I do not recommend to edit files, in this case, just use Loco translate plugin as was described before http://prntscr.com/or7dyl If you need assistance with it, provide temporary wp-admin access.
2) All changes of theme functionality should be done via the child-theme to avoid losing them after the next theme update. Some files can be just copied to the child-theme and changed there (for example, xstore/404.php), files from xstore/framework folder contain functions and you need to copy a function (don’t overwrite the whole file that contains functions) to xstore-child/functiones.php file (for example, https://www.8theme.com/topic/shopping-cart-edit/ ). Also, do not copy style.css files from parent theme to child-theme, simply add new custom CSS code in Theme Options > Custom CSS or in style.css of child-theme.
Hope this answers your question. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Please see private content here –>
Thank you so much !! Great help received !!
Have a nice day.
The topic ‘Webinstalled with demo content (corporate) BUT it is not exactly like Demo Site’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.