We have problems tranlating pages that use 8theme- or Massive-elements of visual composer. These elements do not show up when trying to translate it via WPML. How can we make sure we are able to translate these elements?
Also, even if part of the page can be translated (the non-8theme and non-Massive elements), the tranlated page can not be visited at the front-end. Is this a result of the problem mentioned in the paragraph above?
I hope you can help me out. Thanks in advanceSite URL: hidden
I have the same problem in the frontend translation, I have completed the translations of the pages at 100%, but they do not appear in the english version of the site:
Thank’s in advance.
We’ll improve theme elements to make them translatable via WPML interface. But I’m not sure about Massive Addons plugin. So, I would recommend you to use manual translation before our team and Massive Addons authors release versions compatible with WPML auto translation for the pages that use visual editor http://prntscr.com/gqrte6
I think you did not see my question, so I have the problem in the frontend translation, I have completed the translations of the pages at 100%, but they do not appear in another language of the site:
Thank’s in advance.
1) Make sure that all the strings are translated, for example, I have checked “SIGN IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT” and see that it was not translated http://prntscr.com/gv3jzf
2) What is untranslated here https://www.veniceatelier.com/foto-in-costume/ ? Could you provide me screenshot of missing strings?
3) Edit English version of the page and disable sidebar at 8theme Layout options.
4) I don’t see any content at all, only sidebar.
5) Edit English version of the page and disable sidebar at 8theme Layout options.
6) Can’t check the widget because I need admin panel access. You provided the temporary link and now I can’t log in anymore.
7) Can’t check the widget because I need admin panel access. You provided the temporary link and now I can’t log in anymore.
1. All the strings inside the page are translated, but they don’t appear in another languages (EN, FR, ES, RU, DE), and so the photos, elements etc.
3. resolved, but why is the sidebar 8theme is present in the English (and other languages) version even if is disabled in the original Italian version?
4. that’s the problem, why can’t I see the text translated?
5. resolved, but why is the sidebar 8theme is present in the English (and other languages) version even if is disabled in the original Italian version?
6. Now you have the admin panel access.
7. Now you have the admin panel access.
Thanks in advance
1) Don’t understand what is not translated. Could you provide me the screenshot?
3) No, English page does not inherit sidebar position of the Italian version
4) Page content field was empty http://prntscr.com/gv6ovq Seems you did not duplicate it from Italian version to translate. Check now and just translate all the content.
5) English page does not inherit sidebar position of the Italian version
6) It’s default WooCommerce widget http://prntscr.com/gv6s0e and it always displays featured products in random order, for example http://prntscr.com/gv6w21 and http://prntscr.com/gv6wk2
7) Because you did not create multilingual text widget http://prntscr.com/gv6qhp and selected to show the text for all the languages
1. Everything is 100% translated with WPML tranlation editor, the problem is that it does not appear: https://prnt.sc/gv7cgl
3. So, have I to disable the sidebar for every page and every language (EN, FR, DE, RU, ES …)?
4. I translated the content field completely with WPML tranlation editor https://prnt.sc/gv7ex8
5. see n° 3.
6. Now is correct, before it was like this https://prnt.sc/gv7h2q
7. Thank you I’ve risolved.
Thanks in advance
1) Check what fields you have translated http://prntscr.com/gv7ysj SEO fields, not the content http://prntscr.com/gv7zqa
2) Yes. When you do the translation you need also disable the sidebar if you don’t need it on that page.
3) This version of XStore theme does not fully support WPML translation editor for the page elements, that’s why use the default editor or wait for theme update where we add this option.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty