Recently I noticed that the query “Arcos” on my site does not find products with more than 400 items. At the same time, other goods are found without problems. Although recently on request “Arcos” all products were found. I have not installed any new plugins or updates on the site.
Search in the admin panel in woocommerce products for the query “Arcos” is working properly.
It is the Ajax search for this request on the site that does not work.
I began to figure out what could have happened. And I decided to turn off post search in the theme settings.
After that, Ajax search on the site started working and began to display Arcos products. I found a post that contains the word “Arcos” and deleted it.
After that, I turned on post search again in the theme settings. And the Ajax search on the site again works with the query “Arcos”.
As soon as I add the word “Arcos” to a post, the Ajax search on the site for “Arcos” stops working.
There are no problems with any other search queries, ONLY with “Arcos”.
I checked this error on a test server where there are no third party plugins. The error is repeated on it.