Hi there! I would like to make some (maybe stupid) questions before I start using the template.
1) It needs activation. I usually work on local before I upload the final product. So I have to activate it and use it in local, then deactivate it, upload it to my server and then reactivate it?
2) If #1 has for answer YES what happens if during the developement it breaks down (bad code from my part ; I am going to make several changes and additions, incompatible plugins, bad installation etc) and the admin part is unreachable in order to deactivate it?
3) I found in the forum several cases of “Max number of activations reached”. Is there a limit? What happens if my client is not satisfied and I have to return in the development stage in local, then make it again live etc. or, as I mentioned in #2, after a series of “bad” versions (with the needed deactivation and reactivation)?
4) What happens if after the 6 months of support I receive the message “Max numbers of activations reached”? Will I be able to contact you?
Thank you for your time
1) You can use 1 license for the 1 staging site (including the local host) and 1 live site. You don’t need to deactivate the license if you plan to move the site from local host to live server.
3) If you face any error message about activation limit you can contact us on the support forum, using live chat or contact form on our site, provide us your purchase code, we’ll check it and then we’ll remove old domains from the list of activations.
4) You’ll be able to contact us about this using live chat on support forum page or via the contact form on our site or TF.