I have a few issues I could with getting rectified really quickly, also rather than you login and change files on my FTP could you simply post details of what needs to change.
1: Mobile navigation bar shows behind the site on Safari only
2: Register does not show in top bar – how do I correct this
3: How do I add “Wishlist” to the top bar
4: On the sorting how do I change “Newness” this doesn’t read correctly
5: How do I remove the “Account” title from the mobile navigation?
1. It requires to update some file to fix the issue, that’s why we need FTP access.
2. Please refer to our documentation: http://8theme.com/demo/docs/royal/#!/4_registration_page
3. Have you installed and activated the required Wishlist plugin and enabled top links in Theme Options > Header?
4. Could you please show a screenshot what you want to change?
5. Add this code in custom.css file:
How to create custom.css you can watch in this tutorial (it’s for Legenda theme but the process is the same).
1. The issue should be fixed now. Please check your site and clear browser cache before.
3. Please provide us with wp-admin panel credentials.
4. This text can be changed in Woocommerce file wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php (line 660).