* Users can’t login to site by their registered emails, only the username! emails show login error!
* When new user visit site and add product to cart (احجز الآن) and then the click in registration link, once they finish registration, cart be empty! why this happen? is there any way to keep cart as it was before registration?
Please don’t update themes or plugins before our confirmation.
Thank YouSite URL: hidden Theme version: 8.0.3 WooCommerce version: 5.5.2
1) Could you please provide us with WP Dashboard access to your site and email/pass of the user that shows error during login process?
2) User session depends on WooCommerce plugin. Install and enable default Storefront theme and check this process. Do you have the same issue with session? Then contact WooCommerce support with this question.
Thank You for your reply.
1) credentials are in the private area.
2) isn’t woocommerce come with your theme as a package for e-commerce site! so plugin and theme must be compatible with each other and works good.
Beside, we don’t have premium woocomerece account as we using the one in your theme package. so we can’t contact their support
1) Issue caused by one of the third-party plugin that you use. Everything works ok if third-party plugins are deactivated. So, deactivate all the third-party plugins and gradually activate your plugins one by one, until you spot the problematic plugin. Contact plugin author to fix the error.
2) Our theme is compatible with the WooCommerce but the mentioned issue appears not just with our theme. So, contact WooCommerce plugin to get help with this. Because we are able to help only if issue caused by our theme only. We can do nothing if it does not work as you need even with the default Storefront theme.
How did you know about that third party plugin causing the singing in issue? did you tested deactivating all plugins except theme and woocomerce and find it worked well?
Yes, I deactivated all third-party plugins and it works. But I did not enable them one by one to find out which one. So, do this by yourself to detect.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.