after a theme update some products images all totally broken: https://federicabi.com/negozio/page/2/?et_per_page=24
and also images are no more cutted in the same height / width
Can you please help me in fixing this?Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.1.6 WooCommerce version: last one
Hello, i semi-fixed the problem now the points are:
1) Make all products with the same height (I disabled the masonry function)
2) Make the images bigger from mobile and desktop, something like https://gglamourman.it/shop/
How can i fix this?
1) Do you want to align the add to cart button? It’s not aligned because different products have different information http://prntscr.com/th09fg Could add the custom code to align the add to cart button but then you get the space between the image and title http://prntscr.com/th0asa Is it ok for you?
2) Go to Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Product page layout > enable Shop full-width option.
i try to explain with the screenshot that i attach:
1) Product in the shop page are not aligned, even if the mansory function is deactivated
2) How should i have bigger images on mobile? They are very small
Another request if possible, sometimes when i save my products the platform generate a strange URL based on id, something like website.com/category/29482 and go in 400 on shop page. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks and best regards
1) Provide us with screenshots of the issue because I don’t understand what exactly is not suitable for you. Use Lightshot screenshot free tool to share the screenshots.
2) Images take 100% with of the product block https://gyazo.com/16e400929a13d831045b4563b0ce1f37 + 15px of paddings between products. What do you want to make bigger?
3) The numeric value in the permalink could be if you did not add the title for your products. If the title is added it generates the title in the permalinks, as a rule, depending on your permalinks settings of course (Settings > Permalinks).
Please read this article – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/89-product-images
Image resolution can’t be changed for mobile only.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty