I did that but that meant I had to remove a menu item.
I tried all plugins apart from the woocommerce ones.
Also do you know why the pink bar appears on this page. I had additional CSS code but it seems to have been over ridden from the update?
The issue got resolved because i turned off the smart menu.
However my mobile menu doesnt go full length anymore.
And please see the image for the pink bar. I had it hidden before and since the update its back and the code I have wont overwrite it.
Here is the link
Changing that color worked so thank you. Can you take a look at the mobile menu based upon the above and then two other items:
1) Why does my favicon now show?
2) I want to add trust badges to my checkout page, what is the best way to do that?
1. Here should be added your links http://prntscr.com/jxg8bm
2. Go to Appearance > Customize and click on the ‘Site Identity’ tab. Click on the select image button. Then, upload the image you want to use as favicon.
If this not works, please, check if this works with default theme activated on your site.
3. You can place custom content below or above the cart/checkout page content. To do this go to Pages > edit cart/checkout page and add the link below or above the cart/checkout shortcode, for example, http://prntscr.com/h1r03c
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty