Happy New Year
1.Please, how do I remove the email newsletter from my store? Please see this https://prnt.sc/hux2pm
2. I created another newsletter pop up on MailChimp and I can’t seem to find where to add the code, please help.
3. Please, I mistakenly removed the blog section from my site how do I rectify it?
4. How do I get to find my questions on this forum, I searched for my previous posts but couldn’t find them.
TessySite URL: hidden Theme version: baby WooCommerce version: 4
Happy new year to you, too 🙂
1. Have you sorted out?
If it is not what you are looking for please describe your issue in details.
3. If you mean blog page – http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/44-blog-page
If this section http://prntscr.com/hv1ys2 > http://prntscr.com/hv1z5i
4. Go to My Account > Topics Started – http://prntscr.com/hv1ze0
5. Go to Products > Categories > Edit category > http://prntscr.com/hv1zyq
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
Thank you very much.
Yes 1 has been sorted out…
Still on number 2 can you briefly explain to me where exactly to paste my codes within some codes there it’s a pop up welcome code by mailchimp please.
3. Please how do I locate my breadcrumbs I can’t seem to find it, I want to change my banner picture there.. Thanks
4. I added a new 8theme mask below my categories but the picture am using will not just align well. I’m using a picture of 900*280 is it too big? What size is suitable please.
5.Another issue I encounter is that when am on the shop page and I click on Home it takes me to the shop home page rather than the main site home page, I can’t access the main Home page from there untill I click on my Logo via the desktop is it something I should be worried about?
6. The products on The look 8theme mask below my products categories is not aligning well like the normal products above can I remove it and add a products 8theme mask there Please?Site URL: hidden Theme version: 8theme
2) Where did you get that code? From MailChimp authors? Then you need to ask them in what place should it be added to work in right way.
3) To change the global breadcrumbs image go to Theme Options > General > Breadcrumbs > change the breadcrumbs image. To change the image on some page only use page featured image to change it.
4) Could you provide me screenshot for better understanding, please?
5) Go to Appearance > Menus and check what page or custom link have you added to your menu with label Home, looks like it’s not the real home page but some other page.
6. If you don’t like some elements you may remove them and add the other elements that suit your needs.
1) You are using WordPress and it is created by php files instead of simple HTML, so contact the plugin author and make clear in what area you need to add your code if you use WP.
2) Explain in more details about categories in the menu? Don’t you see them in backend or frontend?
Have you followed instructions to add your categories to menu https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/docs-menus/ ?
My categories has been showing on ‘opened’ where I set it, suddenly it stopped, I have set everything I need to set up at the menu section.
Its only showing now when I leave it at hover to show or check my website and see my categories aren’t showing but backend it’s showing, front end it’s not showing.
I used the electronics theme option please check my site out pls.Site URL: hidden
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty