I’ve installed wordpress from scratch, with none imported pages and plugins (Woopress Handtools demo).
I’ve imported the whole theme according theme’s documentation and i’ve followed the entire proccess of installation.
The theme has been imported with a lot of errors, bugs and missing content, like:
– Product photos
– The defaut widgets
– All the pages from the demo
– The correct main slider (following the preference’s of the demo)
– The main footer in some pages is also bugged too
Also in some pages the menu is not appearing, it’s just showing the slider and this is not what is on the demo.
I bought this theme from themeforest with the original license with support, and I need the support right now with priority, because my website is completely glitch.
I’ve send on the prived content all the informations to access the WP Admin and my FTP, I hope you guys solve this problem because i’ve seen this problem on the forum with the same theme Woopress and the same demo and you guys solved without any problems.
PS: Look some of the screenshots bellow about the problem.
– Product photos – theme demo content comes with placeholders for the products, posts, projects. You can edit products and upload your own featured images if you plan to create your own site.
– We have added widgets to shop sidebar. You can manage widgets in Appearance > Widgets.
– We don’t include all the pages in base demo content because not all the users need these pages and then they need to remove a lot of content. But if you need them you can import the necessary pages using Tools > Import > WordPress > upload page xml file. XML files you can find in the archive http://prntscr.com/klm1jl
– I don’t see problems with the main slider. Can you provide me screenshot of the problem for better understanding?
– You can manage footer from Appearance > Widgets > Footer 1 and 2 widget areas http://prntscr.com/klmbxb