Hey There, I have updated to WP 5.6.2. with WooCommerce 4.7.1. and all other plug-ins. But now the back-end editor of Visual Composer no longer works? I only get the code.
What I have done so far:
– Removed the theme and child theme, readded it via FTP.
– Activated Main theme in stead of child theme.
– Disabled all plug-ins except woocommerce and visual composer and the core module.
– Removed all plug-ins, download the latest versions and readded them via FTP.
– saved a page and pushed the back-end editor button
– disabled the redux plug-in (which causes issues like these moreoften)
None of it worked.
On the copy of the staging site it worked fine, just not on the live site.
The staging site had the exact same server, plug-ins settings etc.
Thought this could be due to a license issue.
As I have encountered this before with other themes. That a development site is not recognised and the system thought there were 2 licences in used, so it disables certain functions automatically. So i removed the staging site, but the issue persist.
Could you please take a look? Also check the license thing, on which url it is now enabled?
Details added in private content area.
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 5.6.2. WooCommerce version: 4.7.1.
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.