Great theme! However, I am currently experiencing two issues:
1. When I update the XStore theme and XStore core it causes all the WooCommerce images to turn white and disappear (see homepage, etc.).
2. The WooCommerce “random” product loading setting is not working anymore – the homepage widget just below the REV slider is supposed to show randomized products – this is not working (it currently shows products but they are the exact same every time).
I have provided credentials in the private area. Can you please log in and take a look at these two issues.
– OLSite URL: hidden Theme version: needs update WooCommerce version: latest
Thank you – please see private area.
1) I do not see the problem with images. Likely it was a cache problem. If you still can see it, try to clear browser cache also. If this doesn’t help, let us know what browser do you use.
2) You are using the default WC element, so check how it works with the default WC theme – Storefront. If the same problem persists, contact the support of the WooCommerce to get assistance.
Good afternoon – there was no issue as I did not update the theme – that’s why I asked you to do it as I can not leave the website broken.
Can you please login and update the theme as requested -when I do it breaks the images as detailed and creates issues.
I just tried to update and the error occurred again. This occurs after I update the theme and the XCore plugin. I have cleared the cache after. Please see the image linked in the private area for proof.
I have REVERTED the website back to before the update – can you please login and update the THEME as well as the Xstore PLUGIN and check on your end / resolve this issue.
Check now. Also, don’t forget to clean CDN cache.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.