We regret any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we are unable to view the screenshot you previously provided. We kindly request you to resend it for our perusal.
You may upload the screenshots on https://imgbb.com/ and paste the links here.
Additionally, we would appreciate it if you could share your cPanel credentials with us. This will enable us to investigate the matter further and provide you with the necessary assistance.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
It seems like you’re facing a severe issue where your WordPress site is encountering a fatal error and the WP-admin section is also not accessible. The error message mentions a missing class within the WordPress core file, and here are some steps you can try:
1. We kindly recommend that you take a complete backup of your site before proceeding.
2. Accessing WP-Admin: Since your WP-admin is not accessible, you might want to try accessing the site via FTP or your hosting file manager to disable the active theme and plugins. Navigate to the wp-content folder and rename the themes and plugins folders to something like themes_disabled and plugins_disabled. This will deactivate all themes and plugins.
3. Check for File Integrity: Confirm that the core WordPress files are intact by comparing them to a fresh installation. You can download a fresh copy of WordPress from the official website and upload the core files to your server, excluding the wp-content folder.
4. Theme Change: Please check how it works with the default WooCommerce theme – Storefront activated on your site (go to Appearance > Themes > Install and activate the official WooCommerce theme Storefront for a few mins and check).please let us know the result.
5. Contact with Service provide first: Remember that making changes to your site can be risky, especially if you’re not familiar with troubleshooting WordPress issues. If you’re unsure about any steps, it’s a good idea to seek assistance from your service provider and ask them to fix this.
If the issue still persists, please keep all third-party plugins deactivated on your site and grant permission to debug your site, which includes deactivating all third-party plugins and on-site Customization. This will allow us to investigate and assist you accordingly.
Thank you for valuable reply.
As seen by developer,
in wp-content, “TEXT” folder auto generated
to rename this folder and website will run perfectly.
Any suggestion for your side !!
Thank you for your response.
Was your problem solved? As we can see products are shown under HOT COLLECTION heading on your Home page now.
Yes, problem solved,
Error b’cos malware attack : https://ibb.co/jR2BNDv
We are glad that the problem was solved. Thank you for letting us know.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.