Could you help me directly display the category menu without the words “categories” and “menu” when pressing the hamburger icon on the page of the mobile phone? Also, is it possible to prevent the menu from collapsing?
Here is the screenshot:
Please help me at your convenience, thank you!!Theme version: 8.3.4 WooCommerce version: 6.9.4
1. You have to go to XStore >> Theme Settings >> Header Builder >> Mobile Menu and remove the “Extra Tab Title” from there: https://postimg.cc/1fnnB6xk publish it and check back your site after removing the cache.
2. What do you mean by preventing the menu from collapsing? Could you please share the small video clip of the issue or explain it more clearly for my better understanding?
Regards 8Themes Team.
Thank you for your response.
1. I only want to delete the “menu”, not the “categories” (extra tab): https://gyazo.com/af2a9685cc7daa2c83553677d39dcaa3 , but if the “categories” (extra tab) exist, the “menu” cannot be eliminated.
2. I don’t want a drop-down menu; I need the menu to stay open without having to click the arrow to open it: https://gyazo.com/169f37435e1b7a928eb294944fdbc6b5 . But no matter how I change this function option (Dropdown Opening Action), the result remains unchanged: https://gyazo.com/52911f11b4a6b2e1d7cfd878eb87ef39 . What should I do? Thank you!
1. If you want to remove the Menu tab only then you have to go to XStore >> Theme Settings >> Header Builder >> Mobile Menu and choose “All Department” as “Select the Menu” https://postimg.cc/YLq95SMT and set “Extra Content Tab” as “None” https://postimg.cc/XryJSm6N
2. If you follow point one then only 1 menu will be there on your site so no need for that dropdown, as there will be no 2 tabs then. Am I right?
Simply choose the “Menu” as “Extra Tab Content” https://postimg.cc/QBCrZWTQ and choose “Category” at the place of “Select The Menu” https://postimg.cc/bZ6KgNBs like this the Menu will show at the first tab in the mobile panel and open by default.
Regards 8Themes Team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.