is it possible to disable 8theme menu because is overriding the ubermenu?
There is no such option, it requests additional customization.
Note that we don’t give guaranty for full theme compatibility with all 3-rd party plugins.
Please describe the situation in more detail with screenshots. Maybe we will be able to give you some advice.
I spoke with the author of the plugin and he tell me years ago other users has the same problem and give you a tip how to resolve
The problems are two:
1. 8theme menu override the default WP menu and there’s no option to prevent this. I use WP form 15 years and this is the first time I see theme like this. For this reason there’s no possible to use other plugin menu, but also there’s no possible to use the default WP menu. Let’s say the integration of Ubermenu (or other plugin menu) can be made in php with little coding.
the second problem is huge.
2. In the admin end – menu builder, when ubermenu is active, there’s additional element of ubermenu, Uber menu advance items
All items are with different options when apply into the menu. But now all element open the same window (the default ubermenu window) which is wrong and all elements can’t be used.
In particular the Menu Segment can’t be used.
So there’s should be possibility to “turn off” the 8theme menu options in back end menu constructor.
1) Our theme uses Header Builder that allows placing menus in any part of the header, so there are no Manage Menu Locations settings. In this case, you can integrate UberMenu manually via shortcode, as described in docs of the plugin – https://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/quick-start > add Html block in the header structure with the shortcode inside – http://prntscr.com/rft5dz
2) Provide us with temporary wp-admin and FTP access, so we can check what can be done to help you.
1. It’s already like this
2. please see credentials in private content
Thank you. I have passed your issue to developers. They will check the problem tomorrow. I’ll inform you once they find solution.
do you have some news?
ok, I’ll copy the xcore and theme from this staging installation and copy to the real one and test it.
When do you think you will out with the official update?
Either today’s evening or on Monday.
can you please lunch the Core plugin 2.2.4 so the system can be update automatically?
Unfortunately, we are still working on the theme update because of the new Instagram API that will be launched from 31 March and have not officially released a new version of the core and theme yet.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty