I use Kid Toys with Elementor.
Sorry for these questions about typography but docs do not help me:
1) Could I use Google Font with API and not with file uploaded?
2) The font file that I upload need to be ttf or woff format?
3) If I use a custom font in the theme do I need add it also in custom font Elementor?
4) Under “Typography” confirm I is correct have only 2 font family in the theme (Body Typeface and Headings)?
And finally I have a big question that is very important.
Do I need to setup the same font families also in Elemetor?
I need a typography very light so I need to setup all correct.
I need only 1 set of H classes.
So I want to use only one set of H1/2/3/4/5
So I need to set Theme OR Elementor to have a light and fast system?
How to setup this structure?
Please check the attachment.
Thank you for contacting us and for using XStore.
1/ We offer a Font uploader in XStore > Custom fonts. If you want to use API , you may try to follow Google Font documentation, we do not have restrictions for this, but we do not provide assistance with it. If you face a problem, contact Google support first.
3/ No, it is not needed.
5/ Please set up the desired fonts in 2 places:
– Theme Options > Typography
– Elementor settings > Global fonts: https://prnt.sc/bt5nPOewcIaa > https://prnt.sc/3OaVyFsEig1D > https://prnt.sc/fI_myauKW3-R
Thanks for your reply.
1) Only to understand: why Google Font with API is not supported? To improve the performance of the site of what?
2) What is the the best performance font format? Woff, Woff2 or what?
3) If I place desired fonts in 2 places: Theme Options > Typography and Elementor Settings > Global fonts do I have the best easy and fast setup with the same set of H1/2/3/4/5 class format text?
4) I do not want to have double double font classes that cross each other and can create messes.
1/ “why Google Font with API is not supported?” – where do you see that is is not supported? Did you try it? What problem do you face? Could you describe the problem in more detail?
2/ It can be Woff or Woff2, you can find more info about this online, this is independent of our theme.
3, 4/ It is up to you, on our demos, we select fonts in 2 mentioned places, not for H1/2/3/4/5.
If you have some doubts, contact support of the Elementor plugin.
5/ Thank you for choosing XStore as your WooCommerce WordPress theme.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our support team is always available to assist you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.