i need help with the two following translation issues:
1. In the cart on any site (not in the cart itself but the cart shown on top of every page, eg. https://www.greenyogashop.com/): when the cart is empty, it correctly uses the german word “Artikel” instead of “item”, so saying “0 Artikel für 0,00€”. If i add a product to the cart, it uses the english word “item” again and not the german word “Artikel”, so saying “1 item für 9,95€”.
2. The my account page when not logged in (Log-in Page) is in english and I cannot find a way to translate it: https://www.greenyogashop.com/mein-konto/
Can you help me with theses 2 issues?
1. Please provide us with FTP and WP Dashboard credentials in private content.
2. Did you translate Woocommerce as described in the documentation http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-localization/ (6. Translating with PoEdit)?
1.) see private content
2.) i did all translations in the .po file which can be found in /test.Greenyogashop/wp-content/languages/de_DE.po – here also some parts on the page i want to translate (https://www.greenyogashop.com/mein-konto/) are defined and translated (eg. the word “register” which is “registrieren” in German). So it seems that there are some tranlations not accepted somehow?
It would be really helpful if you could take a look.
Please update the theme to the latest version and Woocommerce as well.
Before update delete “woocommerce” folder in the directory wp-content/themes/legenda/ and it’ll be reuploaded from a new theme package.
Also update all required plugins http://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/ .
Don’t forget to create back up of your files and database before starting update process!
I had those problems already before the new woocommerce and legenda version so this is not the solution. And i dont want to make an update at this point of time. Can you help me pls without referring to updating the theme/woocommerce?
the first problem still persists:
1. In the cart on any site (not in the cart itself but the cart shown on top of every page, eg. https://www.greenyogashop.com/): when the cart is empty, it correctly uses the german word “Artikel” instead of “item”, so saying “0 Artikel für 0,00€”. If i add a product to the cart, it uses the english word “item” again and not the german word “Artikel”, so saying “1 item für 9,95€”. This only happens if there is exactly one item in the cart.
The second problem is solved partly (words missing: “Remember me” and “Email address”), moreover did you translate it wrong. Which file do I need to translate in order to update?
1. The issue has been fixed.
Please clear browser cache and check now.
2. “Email address” is translated now. “Remember me” is not translated. You can find this text in de_De.po file in wp-content/themes/legenda/languages directory and translate it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty