There are two bugs related to the login feature of the Royal theme.
1. Major – when trying to connect through the menu dropdown login / signin form, and entering an incorrect username / password, the user is redirected to the wordpress login area! This also happens in your demo website. How can this be fixed?
Please report this one to the php specialists from your theme, again, it’s a major issue.
2. When in the login page (see here in your demo), when trying to login with a wrong username / password, I get the “ERROR: Invalid username.” message, that is untranslatable. Please tell me where do I find the line of code responsible for this, so I can manually translate it. Please also add it to your .mo / .po in a future update to your theme.
1. I’ve sent the file theme-functions.php to your email address. You need replace the old one with this file in the directory wp-content/themes/royal/framework.
2. To translate that message you need Woocommerce file wp-conent/plugins/woocommerce/includes/shortcodes/class-wc-shortcode-my-account.php (line 243).
1. Thanks! The solution works!
2. I’ve done that, to no effect. I deleted the cache twice, the second time after restarting the pc, so it’s not a cache issue.
Can you please recheck how I can translate that field? Look here – https://www.orasulflorilor.ro
Thanks again 🙂
Nope, still nothing. Please ask one of your php specialists colleagues to help, since probably it’s a more complex issue, although it looks simple at first – I just need to translate the “ERROR: Invalid username.” field.
We’ve checked the files and that error message is called by Woocommerce plugin. You need contact their support and they should provide you with the code for changing that message.
Sorry for inconveniences.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty