Hi, I’m having a few minor problems with setting up.
1. I can’t find where to make the text and icons in the sidebar widgets centralised
2. There is a huge gap between the header and the start of the content that I can’t find out how to close. (It’s also there when I have the slider – I just dont really want the slider there at the moment so i removed it).
3. I straight up cannot figure out how to set up the footer. I tried importing the demo data for skin 1 (the desired footer) and when I went to edit the static block, it was a lot of code and visual composer didn’t seem to be working.
Help on any of these would be appreciated!Site URL: hidden
1. You can use this custom css code:
(Theme Options > Styling > Custom CSS or style.css file of child theme)
2. I can see code block here http://prntscr.com/k9rj1k You can remove it by editing page content. If you mean something else, describe the problem in more details with screenshots, please.
3. To enable VC editor in static block go to wp-admin panel > Visual Composer > Role Manager > Post Types > Custom > tick needed elements.
Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Seems you did not register purchase code for Lifestyle WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.