My issues are as follows:
1. I cannot find in the FTP the file pt_BR.mo or pt_BR.po. I only see there Royal.pot.
2. I cannot find in the Royal document that I downloaded when I bought Royal from Themeforest/Envato the file anything other than Royal.pot. The document Languages_PO_files is empty other than Royal.pot.
3. I do not know how to use Poedit, i.e. whether the free version suffices to translate the necessary elements in my website.
4. Can I manually insert the translations that I want? Such as on pages and ‘directories’ such as ‘Return to Page’, ‘No Comments’ etc.?
5. How do I use the buttons EN, FR, DE at the top bar? That is, how will I install these correctly so that, if you want English, then you press EN?