Hi! I have loaded a Hebrew translation to my website and some parts are still in English.
For example, the small cart menu in the header still has “subtotal” and “shopping cart (X)”
In the cart itself there is also translation problems
You need to synchronize translation files.
Button Sync (Loco Translate plugin http://prntscr.com/glemdq) allows you to synchronize your translation file with pot file. Then you will be able to translate untranslated strings.
If synchronization doesn’t help, provide temporary FTP access.
I have tried it and cleared the cache and nothing happened.
I have wrote you ftp access in the private content area
Thank you Rose.
I translated the strings that are visible at the frontend and cleared browser + site cache and unfortunately it didn’t work.
I will check with my hosting provider why it doesn’t let you connect
Thank you Olga.
It’s working now.
I have another problem with the slider
On some computers the Open Sans Hebrew font is not loading properly and is ending up looking like: https://imgur.com/a/oLqUVHz
If you notice – the font on the slider is different from the font on the rest of the website.
And on some computers it is loading fine. (even computers which never used the website)
I have 3 methods for loading this font.
1. CSS Import
2. In the theme options
3. In the wordpress files
The problem is only with revolution slider and I have searched a bit and couldn’t find anything that worked.
Thank you very much.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.