1. The text that shows on the My account page. The translation is very strange grammatically so I need to change this, but I cannot find were to do this.
2. Search result when no products are found. I need to translate “No products were found”.
3. When clicking on the share by email link (on product page and on the wish list page), an email pops up. I need to translate the text marked in the pdf.
1. That text can be translated in the .po file in wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/i18n/languages directory.
2. “No products were found” can be translated in the file wp-content/themes/royal/woocommerce/loop/no-products-found.php.
3. Translate the text in the file wp-content/themes/royal/framework/shortcodes.php (line 1761) and edit the code body=Check%20this%20out:%20'.$permalink.'", change this text Check%20this%20out and this code mailto:email@example.com, change firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep these files safe not lose changes after theme update.
No 3. Your instructions solved it for one of 3 places (see pdf; 2 on the product page and 1 on the wishlist page). Remaining is the one to the right of “Add to wishlist” on the product page, and the one on the wishlist page. Could you tell me where I can change these?