Since the last update, the translation of the Xstore-Core extension is no longer done.
The file had been translated and everything was working fine and since then, the translations are not taken into account.
I checked the language file, the strings are well translated.
I saved the file again and synchronised it but nothing happened.
For example, the texts in the Login / Register window are not translated. Same for the mini cart with the words “shopping cart”.
I’m not the only one in this case.
What were the solutions?
Thank you for your help.
Please, go to Plugins > disable XStore core plugin and remove it. After that go to XStore > Plugin installer and install it again. Check the translation issue again after the reinstallation of the plugin. We have fixed some code.
Feedback on your recommendation :
– Extension deleted
– Installation and activation from Xstore admin
– With Locotranslate, verification and resynchronisation (required here otherwise no change).
– Everything seems correct 🙂
Thanks to the team for its reactivity.
Great, glad to hear that. Sorry for the inconvenience with the translation.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.