We got some problems translating the archive .po into spanish only with two conrete words: “items” (or item) and “Quantity”. The rest of the content has been translated successfully. Could you please tell us how to fix it? http://www.presumedetucasa.es
– We can’t change the Title (“Projects Archive”) and Page heading (“Blog”)
– We can’t use Portfolio as a diferent way as the template states.
1. Please provide us with the links where you can’t translate those words.
2. To change “Blog” title you need rename Blog page in admin panel > Pages. If you want to change the title in breadcrumbs you need edit the file wp-content/themes/legenda/framework/theme-functions.php, find the code: $blogPage = __('Blog', ETHEME_DOMAIN); (line 2525) and change the “Blog” title.
3. Please provide us with the link where you can’t translate the projects title and clarify with more details how you want to use Portfolio page.
1. To change “Quantity” text edit this file wp-content/themes/legenda/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php (line 14)
“Items”/”item” words can be translated in the file wp-content/themes/legenda/framework/woo.php, find the code ? __('items', ETHEME_DOMAIN) : __('item', ETHEME_DOMAIN) ; ?> (on line 925) and replace the words.
Keep these files safe to avoid losing changes after theme update.
2. Please provide us with wp-admin panel credentials to check the issue with Portfolio page.