Can you please help with the following items:
1. I put o product in the cart and when I hit CHECKOUT buttont it takes me to Home page and I can’t place the order
2. I can’t find were the text “Free shipping over 49$” is https://snipboard.io/KnfbLV.jpg
3. How can I translate the words from front end?
Thank you!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 22.214.171.124
1) Go to WooCommerce > Status > press on the Tools tab > press Install pages button to install default WooCommerce pages and get Checkout, cart, shop, my account.
2) Go to Theme Options > Header builder > edit the Cart element > edit the content of the minicart http://prntscr.com/u93zwm
3) Follow the documentation to translate theme and XStore core plugin https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
You can use the already created and partially translated files https://www.8theme.com/topic/%f0%9f%87%b7%f0%9f%87%b4-romanian-romana-ro_ro/#post-235586
Place them to wp-content/languages/themes and replace your translation. Sync translation after that https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/103-translation-files-update
Finish translation if you still have the missing strings on the frontend.
Sorry for the delay in answering.
You need to select Site Language in Dashboard > Settings > General.
Go to Plugins > disable and remove XStore Core plugin, then go to XStore > Plugin Installer > install it again. Continue translation fo the plugin.
Clear cache and check one more time – https://prnt.sc/uib9nt , change title of the page – https://prnt.sc/uibagk
Sync translation of WooCommerce plugin https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/103-translation-files-update , find and translate strings then.
Thank you for your quick answers, but I’ve done all the above and still the area “cash on delivery” is not translated (clear cash, translate strings, sync… everything). https://snipboard.io/CM984d.jpg
And one more thing, how can I put a space between the price and the currency https://snipboard.io/pzUfPB.jpg
Thank you so much!
The topic ‘Translate theme, submit order’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty