My website (link in the private content section) is in Hebrew, and I have used the included translation files to make the theme appear in Hebrew, but some text is still in English even though I have checked and those words are translated. It’s not a cache problem (already checked that), what can it be?
Have you read our documentation? https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/30-base-theme-translation
If you added translation files in the correct folder with right names, likely you simply need to synchronize translation files. Button Sync (Loco Translate plugin http://prntscr.com/glemdq) allows you to synchronize your translation file with updated pot file. It means if we made any changes in template files that may affect transaltion or we added new string for the translation and you updated theme you need to synchronize your translation with updated files. Only after synchronization, you’ll be able to translate new strings or strings that were changed.
To be able to check the problem more deeply, we need temporary wp-admin and FTP access.