I have translating problems again, and the way that you suggested in this topic, not works in these cases. These text there are not between strings I can edit in POEdit. (and I continuously can’t edit php files with Hungarian characters)
1. the “newsletter” word in header
2. search form in the header, the text in the boc “Search for…”
3. search results: “no product were found”
4. on product page: “returns and delivery” (description tabs)
What can I do with the texts like them? And I’m sure I’ll find new ones too during my work with the page.
Thank you for your help,
1. “Newsletter” word is present in default.po file in wp-content/themes/woopress/languages directory. Please make sure you copied all words to your .po file.
2. “Search for …” text can be found in wp-content/themes/woopress/woosearchform.php (line 14).
3. “No products were found” is placed in wp-content/themes/woopress/woocommerce/loop/no-products-found.php.
4. You can translate “Returns and Delivery” tab in Theme Options > Single Product Page > Custom Tab Title.
1. and 4. solved, thanks!
2. 3.: as I wrote earlier, I can’t put Hungarian characters into the PHP files, because when I save them as with UTF-8 coding (they are ANSI originally), I get an error message on all of my pages:
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/fresnhu1/public_html/wp-content/themes/woopress/framework/shortcodes.php:1) in /home/fresnhu1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/screets-chat/core/fn.init.php on line 164
Characters will be good anyway, but this message is there everywhere on the top of the pages and also inside the WP admin too. Anyway, I don’t know what this message means :S
How should I fix this problem?
Thank you for your help,
You should contact your hosting provider as the errors regarding sessions are related to server configuration.
You need set correct session save path in server config file. In this case your hosting provider should assist you.
the problem was not in connect with the hosting provider, but it was that I made my changes with Total Commander. The program puts phantom characters into the php files when saves them, and WordPress doesn’t able to use them this way.
Editing the files simply with Wordpad was the solution. 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.