1) I suppose you use some third-party plugin that caused this issue. Disable plugins that do not come bundled with our theme one by one to find out which one is the reason of the problem. Once you find it then contact plugin author to solve the problem.
2) Go to Theme Options > Styling > Custom CSS, find the following code
and delete it to remove the space.
We don’t have option to move that information below the picture but we have the option to make the image fixed (Theme Options > E-Commerce > Single Product > Fixed Image > On, fixed content option should be disabled if FI is enabled!), so when you scroll you’ll always see the image at the left side, for example like here http://8theme.com/demo/xstore/engineer/product/oscillating-multi-tool-kit/
3) What plugin do you use to add vendors? Can you provide me temporary admin panel and FTP access to find out?
1) Thank you. Yes I found out that Woocommerce Shopdock was the reason
2) Thank you. Is there a general way to style the product page differently for different types of products? Like for Tickets, appointments, subscriptions etc?
3) I use WC Product Vendor. Is it way worse then e.g. Dokan? Which one would you suggest?