Dear Support, i updated the Xstore theme to version 6.0.1 and the Xstore core to 1.3.1.
I have installed the Kirki framework and deleted the redux framework.
For some reason i am having the following issues since the change:
– WPBakery is not working anymore in frontend and backend.
– Berocket Ajax product filter is not showing anymore on the /shop page..
I have added these filters in the custom sidebar ‘Product pages sidebar’.
– The CSS i added via the customizer seems not to be working anymore?
Thank you!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.0.1 WooCommerce version: 3.7.0
1) Do you have these problems with parent theme or with child theme only?
2) You are using Cloudflare CDN and cache plugins. Did you clear all the caches?
1) I changed to parent theme and WPBakery is working now. Does it have something to do with my child theme? I see there are multiple woocommerce files outdated. Should i update them, and how? The other two problems (CSS and ajax product filters) still exist.
2) I cleared all caches. no results.
1) Probably you made some changes in child theme files (woocommerce files or functions.php) that rises the js errors, you can check the console http://prntscr.com/p4o647 and causes problem with the WPBakery scripts. Also, why have you copied such many woocommerce files to child theme http://prntscr.com/p4o6mp Did you make changes in all these files? Child theme should include only files that were changed.
2) Are you trying to use the custom widget area for the simple page and add the WooCommerce filters there? As we know WooCommerce filters never worked out of the shop or WooCommerce archive page, so I don’t think that this could be related to theme update.
Contact plugin author and get the confirmation that plugin filter works also for non-WooComerce (simple) pages our of the Shop sidebar or Shop filters area(these areas was created for the shop page and product categories) and test with the default WP theme that it really works.
3) What custom code does not work? We checked the first rule for the p tag and don’t see problem http://prntscr.com/p4o4uj So, tell me what code does not work to check and tell you why.
i removed the woocommerce files in xstore child theme.
i think i narrowed the problem down to the functions.php.
1) I switched to Storefront theme and then only activated the WPBakery plugin. It worked.
2) When i activated Woocommerce plugin, the frontend editor of WPBakery stopped working.
3) When i removed my own code from functions.php (with Woocommerce plugin activated) the frontend editor keeps working
4) when i place back my own code in functions.php it stops working.
How can i debug what code is causing the error? Could you please check the functions.php
All worked before the latest update.
Hop you can assist me.
FTP details in private area.
Wpbakery support says:
When we check the browser console, it shows errors from following woo-commerce files:
We are not responsible for clients custom code, sorry. We can help you with our theme settings but not with the custom code. Ask developer who added you that code or submit requests to WPKraken team.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty