Dear Support, i updated the Xstore theme to version 6.0.1 and the Xstore core to 1.3.1.
I have installed the Kirki framework and deleted the redux framework.
For some reason i am having the following issues since the change:
– WPBakery is not working anymore in frontend and backend.
– Berocket Ajax product filter is not showing anymore on the /shop page..
I have added these filters in the custom sidebar ‘Product pages sidebar’.
– The CSS i added via the customizer seems not to be working anymore?
Thank you!Site URL: hidden Theme version: 6.0.1 WooCommerce version: 3.7.0
1) Do you have these problems with parent theme or with child theme only?
2) You are using Cloudflare CDN and cache plugins. Did you clear all the caches?
1) I changed to parent theme and WPBakery is working now. Does it have something to do with my child theme? I see there are multiple woocommerce files outdated. Should i update them, and how? The other two problems (CSS and ajax product filters) still exist.
2) I cleared all caches. no results.
1) Probably you made some changes in child theme files (woocommerce files or functions.php) that rises the js errors, you can check the console http://prntscr.com/p4o647 and causes problem with the WPBakery scripts. Also, why have you copied such many woocommerce files to child theme http://prntscr.com/p4o6mp Did you make changes in all these files? Child theme should include only files that were changed.
2) Are you trying to use the custom widget area for the simple page and add the WooCommerce filters there? As we know WooCommerce filters never worked out of the shop or WooCommerce archive page, so I don’t think that this could be related to theme update.
Contact plugin author and get the confirmation that plugin filter works also for non-WooComerce (simple) pages our of the Shop sidebar or Shop filters area(these areas was created for the shop page and product categories) and test with the default WP theme that it really works.
3) What custom code does not work? We checked the first rule for the p tag and don’t see problem http://prntscr.com/p4o4uj So, tell me what code does not work to check and tell you why.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.