Hi I noticed in my Google Console was showing a massive amount of indexed pages. Approx 20,000+. Straight away that did not look right when I know I have max of about 500.
After investigating I noticed
1. Every possible variation is being fully indexed as a separate url page (Duplicate Content Issue)
2. Shipping classes are being indexed as separate url (This should not be visible or indexed?)
3. Every single add_to_wishlist parameter is being indexed from the YITH Wishlist plugin
4. Every add_to_cart link is being indexed as a separate link (Duplicate Content Issue)
Can you advise why all these links from this theme is being indexed as separate pages? This is causing a massive amounts of duplicate pages that do not change the page content?Site URL: hidden
1. At first please update theme to the latest version http://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update also, update all required plugins: https://www.8theme.com/download-plugins/
2. Sorry, but your question is bit unclear. Could you specify in details and provide screenshot, please?
3. This is related to Wishlist plugin. We recommend you to contact the plugin developer regarding it.
4. It is necessary for woocommerce work, otherwise, add to cart won’t work.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.