Hello, i have some problems with this theme:
1. Problems with blog scroll.
I have used the Post Masonry Grid and Post grid on a page (elements from visual composer) and when i want to go dowm, the page ends and i cant go further. The page is here: https://rebrandyourself.ro/blog-2/
The same thing is happening in the default page for blog (from theme) with ajax infinte post loading https://rebrandyourself.ro/blog/
And somethimes the elements are not loaded correctly, overlaping text and photos (desktop and mobile).
2. On mobile, the scroll is stuttering, see homepege and blog.
3. On desktop version if you hover and release “COMUNITATEA REBRAND YOURSELF”, the submenu is flickering.
4. The search is loading too slow, and sometimes it’s not even showing results (when it should).
This problems were tested on multiple computers and devices.Site URL: hidden Theme version: v.4.2 child WooCommerce version: 3.8.0
Provide us with WP Dashboard and FTP access to your site to check the 1, 2, 3.
4) Ajax search result depends on server response time and DB structure. Theme sends requests to your DB and waiting for response. So, if it’s slow them try to speed up the server response time. We can do nothing with it.
I cleared the cache, i have even entered in incognito model, the problem is still there.
I this video i show you the problem in on 2 different browsers and in incognito mode where there are no cache: https://www.loom.com/share/de6badb0e4e4401d804f2fb5febad4ed
It’s ok now, thanks.
But we encounter another problem now, whenever we add or edit an article, on the blog page: https://rebrandyourself.ro/blog/ the articles are not showing. The problem disappear when we update the blog page.
The element used there is Post Masonry Grid. Please check the problem.
Your issue was related to the cache plugin. WPBakery posts grid element has known compatibility issue with the cache plugin that you used https://wordpress.org/support/topic/masonary-grid-wp-cache/
So, we can do nothing more than suggest you to follow the plugin tutorial if you want to use cache plugin.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty