Hi there! Great theme and support! I love the people from the live chat!
I have two suggestions:
1) Add some theme options (color styling):
In the footer section you can choose text color and link behaviour (active, hover, link color). For the Header (top bar, Navigation) and the content it’s not possible.
I know I could use custom css but I think it would be nice to edit that in the theme options right away.
Maybe sort the “styling” and “typography” section in theme options a bit – more settings would be appreciated :)…
2) Footer section settings for pages/ posts/ categories (blog, shop)/ shop pages/ single product pages etc.:
Maybe you can help me with the footer… When I want another prefooter (“Use custom footer for this page/post”) and I set a static block, the footer columns and copyright bar is gone, how can I set another prefooter and the two areas are still there?
Because I wanna use the Prefooter section on shop sites but not on other pages. And maybe wanna use different prefooters on other pages and posts 🙂
When I set “Use custom footer for this page/post” the 4 footer widget-columns and the copyright bar is gone so I cannot set another footer without loosing this 2 elements… or another prefooter, or another footer with copyright bar.
– 1 check box: Show/ hide “Footer columns”
– 1 check box: Show/ hide “Copyright bar”
– Drop down list: “Choose Prefooter (static block)
1) Out theme has 2 top bar widget areas where users could use different code and color option for links could make more problems than do user good. We added 2 color schemes: light and dark. If somebody wants to change something it will be easier to ask and we’ll help.
Almost the same for the header. Theme has 2 header color scheme + additional options for the menu levels (Theme Options > Typography > Navigation)
2) I have sent your request to our support team. But If you create custom footer you may just add prefooter and copyrights content in this footer static block. It will solve all these problems.
3) Thank you for your suggestion. We have this task in our tasks list for the future updates and plan to implement it someday.
2) Yeah it would work but I think my way would be more user friendly and logicial and it would be no big deal to implement that…
4) Do not forget HEsader background and breadcrumbs(!) background options like in theme options.
1) I don’t get why it make problems in header/ top bar when you let set users the colors in the footer area… it would be nicer to set colors individual instead of the light/ dark color shemes. And why I can set the color of the text in navigation but not the color of the links. I can overwrite settings with custom css but maybe some users cannot. It was only a suggestion :)… And I think it would be less work for you instead let users ask you to change some colors!?