I just installed a theme on my website but it is not working properly on desktop however it working fine on cell phone browsers
1. no drop down menu working
2. ajax search not working
3. wish icon not showing the no of items
4. cart not showing notification of no of items
5. add to cart and quick view not working. it add to the cart but when press add to cart button it look like nothing append..
5. when hover on cart or wish list icon it is not showing any products
6. quantity in cart not showing
7. After i switch the theme there is no green lock beside https
Can you please take a look and fix it. I am providing the admin log in information in private contents section
Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.2.1 WooCommerce version: 3.3.3
Content is visible for topic creator and support staff only.
Do you use CDN? CDN minification causes such issues as a rule because Chrome browser blocks minification CDN script, at the same time it works in Safari. You need to disable CDN minification then contact CDN support to fix this problem.