Theme not updates itself (auto manual both ways)Site URL: hidden Theme version: 7.0.2 WooCommerce version: 5.5
Provide temporary wp-admin and FTP access, so we can take a closer look.
as requested, i have shared wp login and cpanel access of the site in private content area
Please note i have not updated the wp version and the plugins because the theme is causing error when i update it (not displaying bg images of sections). So we reverted to previous wp version. We request you to first fix the auto update (one click theme update) issue, Then upgrade the wp ver and plugins.
hello will the theme now be updated with one click? also can you please specify what you have done to fix this?
after you fix the update issue, some other issues have popped out:
– Some titles are appearing before the page gets loaded.
– Counter plugin is not appearing on the front end.
– Website speed is down terribly.(both googlepagespeed and gtmetrix)
Yes, theme will support auto-update.
We updated theme, plugins, activated theme.
1) Could you, please, provide screenshot of the title issue? You can enable the site preloaded to show the site only once the full page is loaded.
2) I see the counters on your site https://prnt.sc/wiwyp0
3) GTMetrix changed its testing system, and all the sites that had A, B scores get C, E or F. If we check the demo using Pingdom we get much better results https://prnt.sc/wix5ze https://tools.pingdom.com/#5db863dcb5000000 .
1) I have checked and don’t see problem https://gyazo.com/6030a52ca6c4e6d920445f711418cf60
You use the Cloudflare CDN, try to clear the Cloudflare cache and browser cache.
2), 3) We can do nothing with the Revolution slider speed. All the possible speed options of our theme were enabled/disabled in Theme Options > Speed Optimization.
Our tests show a little bit better performance than your https://prnt.sc/wjru2z
You may also optimize images, for example slider image https://prnt.sc/wjrwvf and it will reduce the page size and increase the site speed.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.