Tagged: slider revolution issue
We have imported the demo but it is totally broken at the front end . This is the demo imported
https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/freelance . We have met all the system requirements referred from the documentation.
Please see the php.ini file
memory_limit = 128M
max_input_vars = 2000
upload_max_filesize = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
max_execution_time = 120.
Due to the issues we have rolled back to our previous theme and also deactivated slider revolution plugin and xstore core plugin. Please help us to fix the issue at the earliest.
Please communicate with us for any clarifications.
I have installed the mentioned demo. Check now, please.
Issues with slider revolution.
1. slider revolution preview is not loading,
2. layers cannot be hide in the slider imported.
1) I see 404 error for the admin-ajax.php https://prnt.sc/x55uj9 even if the default Twenty Twenty-One theme is enabled. Could you, please, provide us with server error logs? Probably you reached some server limit.
2) What layer can’t you hide in the backend or on the frontend?
Please see the details.
Kindly contact us for more clarifications.
1) Contact your hosting provider to fix the mentioned errors. I suppose server configuration causes issue with the slider plugin, not our theme and we can do nothing with this. So, ask them to check the errors and fix all the necessary limits to allow the Revolution slider to show the preview https://prnt.sc/x7mmfb
2) Choose the layer > click on Visibility > choose where you want to show this layer https://prnt.sc/x7mt32 For which layer does this option not work?
When editing sliders in slider revolution getting this slide as like shown inthe image https://prnt.sc/x9k66p. Actually needed to change the url of each menu navigation given in the slides, when changing this url will always getting this error. This issue happens when initially loading the page.
What is to be noticed to avoid this issues while editing the slides to change the url in some hidden layers of the slides.
Here I need your support for the slider revolution plugin. Because I don’t have a direct support access to the plugin support.
While contacting the server side they say it is the php version issue. By changing the php version it will affects the whole website. The current running php version is green checked in xstore dashboard please see the screenshot https://prnt.sc/x9ng0f
Please help to resolve the issue. As you will knowing which php version will suit for whole package.
Orelse provide me strong points to discuss with server side the issue. I have submitted this https://prnt.sc/x7mmfb but they suggest me to change the php version.
Anticipating for a solution from your side.
Need some clarifications for the following,
1) To change the background of the marked section please see screenshot https://prnt.sc/xa9bcl what settings in theme option has to be changed. Tried to change in the breadcrumbs background color and it did not worked please see the screen shot https://prnt.sc/xa96op.
2) Also in the marked section of this image https://prnt.sc/xa9bcl category label is repeated twice in every portfolio projects how to remove the repetition.
3) In the mobile view needed to reduce the height of the ,marked sections please see the screenshot http://prnt.sc/xaa3d7. If we reduce the height will that cause any effects in logo. If reduce those marked section what should be the maximum height for logo in mobile view.
Our theme and Revolution slider fully support PHP 7.3 and even PHP 7.4.
Don’t think that issue is related to the PHP version. I think that issue could be related to ModSecurity that prevents saving too long requests to DB or something. Did they ask your Dashboard access to check the request and check the server error logs that appear while they click on the preview button? We can just give you refund from our side, we can’t change the server settings. This is something that your hosting support should resolve.
Also, we would be grateful if we don’t mix all the issues into one topic. Create separate topics for different issues to avoid misunderstanding.
What error do you get while trying to edit links? Provide us with screenshot, please. You need to make layer visible first and then edit it. Hide it again after that if you need. You can’t edit the hidden layer.
1) Choose the portfolio page to fix the issue with the breadcrumbs https://prnt.sc/xb829b If the portfolio page is not set then the first project featured image appears in the project breadcrumbs.
2) The same. Set the portfolio page.
3) Logo height proportionally changes if you change the logo width using options https://prnt.sc/xb8c2q
Min height of the header you can set in the main/bottom/top headers settings https://prnt.sc/xb88y7
Header won’t be smaller than header content. Breadcrumbs paddings you can manage here https://prnt.sc/xb8ews Breadcrumbs won’t be smaller than breadcrumbs height + paddings.
Thank You. I will open separate ticket for slider revolution.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.