I bought your Xstore theme some weeks ago for my webshop. I started to work with it but now it is far almost empty. In the meantime I measured the Xstore theme content loading speed because it’s one the most important factors for my users.
I use this measuring site: http://www.site24x7.com
Here I chose “Analyze Full Webpage” function where you can see each files loading time.
Of course the speeds above depend on different demo contents.
According to the reference measures we can see Xstore theme is the slowest theme in content loading and causes a bad ranking at google. I think it is obvious for you that all webshop owners need a better (the best) ranking in google search hits, and the Xstore theme doesn’t fulfill one of the minimum requirements like “not more than 2 seconds content loading time”.
After the reference measures my website with Xstore theme demonstrates the same slow speed as your demo. So in the first step we can exclude blaming the server host parameters.
Please advise what do you plant with this situation as soon as possible. What solutions, what workarounds, what alternatives do you offer for getting the approx. 2 seconds loading time?
Sorry for the delay in answering.
Almost in all cases, there are few main reasons of the slow site:
– number and size of images
– number of enabled plugins
– server parameters (server response time etc)
– reduce the server response time. According to the results of testing your server response time was 1.8 seconds
– disable all the plugins that you don’t use
– optimize all the images you have.
– setting up cache plugin
– use Query Strings Remover plugin to remove query strings from static resources
– Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN)
– Use cookie-free domains https://www.keycdn.com/support/how-to-use-cookie-free-domains/