1. An error occurred while updating XStore: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.
2. [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"] when I click request for quote under single product.
Please helpSite URL: hidden Theme version: 9.0.3 WooCommerce version: 7.5.0
Thank you for choosing XStore as your WooCommerce WordPress theme.
1/ Please follow next steps:
– unregister theme – https://prnt.sc/fIdNdLjNXJai
– re-enter purchase code and register the theme
– go to Dashboard > Updates > click Check again link https://prnt.sc/yygl09
You may try to update the theme after that and you should not face any issue.
Or do the update manually via ftp – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update
2/ In order to assist you with your inquiry about request for quote, we request that you provide us with the URL and temporary access to the wp-admin of your website. This will enable us to take a closer look at your settings and provide you with a more accurate and specific solution.
To do this, please follow these steps:
– Create an account via Dashboard (Users > Add new) with administrator role. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s3rc9m
– Provide us with the username and password for the newly created account via the Private Content area. Refer to the following image for guidance: http://prntscr.com/s5mao7
– Any email address can be used for the new account, it does not have to be your personal email.
Please let us know once you have completed these steps, and we will promptly review your account information and provide assistance as soon as possible.
Theme Functionality Many Errors and Slow Please Help
Thank you for your response.
We’ve activated the theme. Please check and try to do the update now.
Theme Functionality Some Errors and Slow Please Help
Theme Functionality Some Errors and Please Help
Unfortunately, we do not work via TeamViewer.
Please follow our recommendations:
1/ Downgrade the PHP version on your site to 7.4 or 8.0. Check Theme Options then.
2/ Disable all 3rd-party plugins, that are not bundled with XStore https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/36-included-plugins, and check if the problem is solved.
Let us know the results.
3/ Would it be possible for you to disable any restrictions by country?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.