After updating page from Woo 3.x and Legenda to latest version i can see a big problem.
When i add new products to Woocommerce, they are not visible on main page and products pages until i press refresh button in any browser (desktop/mobile).
This problem didnt exist earlier. I’ve removed all caching plugins and change php from 7.2 to 7.3.
There are other problems:
1. jQuery Migrate Helper — Warnings encountered
This page generated the following warnings:
wp-content/themes/legenda/framework/js/admin.js: jQuery.fn.toggle(handler, handler…) is deprecated
2. Hamburger menu on Chrome mobile is sticked with cart on the right side of the screen.
Thanx for Your help.Site URL: hidden Theme version: 4.3.2 WooCommerce version: 4.1.1
1) We don’t have email for these purposes, so use any random email or your own to create an account. We just need username and pass to log in.
2) Maybe menu is the reason of the google message. Let’s fix it and then you’ll re-scan the site.
1) jQuery admin,js error – fixed.
2) Explain in more detail problem with the new products. I got it on the frontend once I publish product and visit the shop page or home page https://gyazo.com/1535eb4f691a8ef8452d9ef4f44c5695
The added product is visible for Admin after add. Now get Your mobile phone and by Chrome or Edge open Goldpoint homepage without singing in. If You refresh page, new products will appear. This is the problem.
New found problem: lofin/account link on mobile menu is hidden under search field. There is no possibility to login with menu…
P.S. jQuery is still visible in dashboard.
Could you, please, make a video of the issue? I have added the test product, published it and it’s available from mobile http://prntscr.com/uw05j7 So, don’t understand what exactly does not work for you.
Login link fixed on mobile. Check now.
I don’t see jQuery error in the Dashboard http://prntscr.com/uw0864
Provide up to date screenshot of the jQuery error, please. You can use Lightshot screenshot free tool to share the screenshot.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty