The implementation plan that I have is the following:
Image that you provided is broken. Could you provide the correct link and explain your problem in more details. What things do you want to implement and what difficulties did you face?
Thank you for you assitance.
I had to uninstall the entire site and start over. I only activated a theme. I realized that activating another topic leaves it as the main one and deactivates the previous one.
What I intend is the following that is shown in the following graph:
Every single demo that you see is the XStore theme with a different combination of the main options. So, there is no option to install the different version for the simple page only. You can change some options for the imported home pages (like header type, header color scheme etc http://prntscr.com/nx55dg ) but not all of them.
1) Could I use subdomains for each theme option so I can use them simultaneously?
2) I have not been able to change the logo, I have assigned it in the option:
Appearance | Theme Options | Logo
But it is not displayed on the website.
3) At a time I saw options to assign the favicon, Logo, and others in the Customization option, now you do not see any option. (Directly from the website, not in administration)
4) I have tried to change the color of the button and I have not succeeded. I changed the color in Slider Revolutions and I do not see the change in the website. I have deleted Cookies, history and tested in Mozilla and Chome, it is the same in these browsers.
1) You can use 1 license for the 1 project. If every new WP installation will be the separate project you will need an individual theme license for every project.
2) Because the custom logo was uploaded for the home page http://prntscr.com/nxeba8 Page options have more priority than global options.
4) Revolution slider does not allow the gradient for the button border that’s why we used the custom class http://prntscr.com/nxemss and custom CSS http://prntscr.com/nxenlt
If you want to remove the gradient effect then either remove the class or custom CSS.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for XStore WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.