I had to uninstall the entire site and start over. I only activated a theme. I realized that activating another topic leaves it as the main one and deactivates the previous one.
What I intend is the following that is shown in the following graph:
Every single demo that you see is the XStore theme with a different combination of the main options. So, there is no option to install the different version for the simple page only. You can change some options for the imported home pages (like header type, header color scheme etc http://prntscr.com/nx55dg ) but not all of them.
1) Could I use subdomains for each theme option so I can use them simultaneously?
2) I have not been able to change the logo, I have assigned it in the option:
Appearance | Theme Options | Logo
But it is not displayed on the website.
3) At a time I saw options to assign the favicon, Logo, and others in the Customization option, now you do not see any option. (Directly from the website, not in administration)
4) I have tried to change the color of the button and I have not succeeded. I changed the color in Slider Revolutions and I do not see the change in the website. I have deleted Cookies, history and tested in Mozilla and Chome, it is the same in these browsers.
4) Revolution slider does not allow the gradient for the button border that’s why we used the custom class http://prntscr.com/nxemss and custom CSS http://prntscr.com/nxenlt
If you want to remove the gradient effect then either remove the class or custom CSS.