Please read this article – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/101-wpbakery-page-builder
If it doesn’t help, describe the problem in more details with screenshots and provide temporary wp-admin access (use Private Content area – http://prntscr.com/q10lav ).
Try to clear browser cache and check one more time.
I’ve checked your site in Chrome – http://prntscr.com/q19q85 and Safari – http://prntscr.com/q19r1q
In which exactly browsers do you have the problem with adding to cart?
Please provide screenshots of the problem with the paying.
You can use Lightshot Screenshot tool https://app.prntscr.com/en/index.html and provide the link to the screenshot here.
as you can see below nothing is working in wp-bakery after updating the theme.
Thanks in advance
1) Provide temporary WP Dashboard access (use Private Content area – http://prntscr.com/q10lav ).
2) So, do you have problems with the backend editing of the WPBakery element or with add to cart button, paying?
sorry two subjects were mixed up
the main problem is the speed which the host says it’s been caused by theme, when a costumer click on the add to card it takes minutes to navigate to the check out page.
the other serious problem is that after updating the theme and its core nothing can be edited with wp-bakery.
thanks in advance.
1) Speed issue. To reduce the site loading time:
a) Caching. The most important part of optimizing your site is caching. Combine the cached page with gzip compression to get better results. We installed W3 Total Cache. Read the beginners guide to setting up W3 Total Cache plugin https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/w3-total-cache-settings/ Also, a very good plugin is WP Rocket, but it’s paid.
b) Check active plugins list. When you have multiple plugins installed and activated (in your case it’s 51 active plugin), it may slow it down. So, please, check the enabled plugins and leave enabled only those plugins that you really need for the correct functioning of your site and disable all the plugin that you don’t use. The more plugins you use, the slower it will be.
3) Images. Use optimized images only otherwise you will have big images and slow loading time. Images on your home page for example takes a huge part – 5.7Mb http://prntscr.com/q2d9ra and total page size is 7.1Mb, reduce the page size to 2-2.5Mb optimizing images.
Do not upload larger images than what is needed. You are using Logo with size 2917px for the block with width 149px, instead of 109Kb image you could use 300px width image of 5Kb http://prntscr.com/q2dgtf etc You are using 4Mb image http://prntscr.com/q2dt90 for the fixed header with resolution 5582px http://prntscr.com/q2dts3 just to add blue color? Why???
I removed it and shop page loading time is 2.86s https://tools.pingdom.com/#5baa2210b3800000
Compare that with the default WooCommerce theme Storefront page load time is 2.29s https://tools.pingdom.com/#5baa1a2665400000
When you use image editing tool like Photoshop don’t save images without using the option “Save For Web”.
There are different ways on how to compress images. Use special services or WordPress plugins to optimize your images for decreased loading times – tinypng.com Using this tool you can save up to 90%, we tried one of your product images http://prntscr.com/q2d6q4 It has WP plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/tiny-compress-images/
4) We use Ajax to add to cart on the grid and the timeframe depends on your server and DB response time, on your site it’s too slow http://prntscr.com/q2e750 compare with our server http://prntscr.com/q2e96n
3s (your) vs 157 ms(our). So, contact your hosting provider and ask to reduce server response time, maybe check your DB structure.
In case you need professional help with site optimization you may contact WPKraken team, we don’t have optimization experts because that is outside the scope of our support.
2) We have checked the page editing and don’t see issues with adding of the elements https://gyazo.com/c819d2706fb84c061c23f6a18e6e8416 Could you explain your actions step by step? Do you have problem with all the pages or with some of them? What browser do you use? Do you have a problem in another browser?
1. I really appreciate the time you spend on the performance in spite the fact that is not supposed to be your concern, I had to check if its the theme that is slowing the process.
2. about wp-bakery i have tried with the 4 browsers and I can not edit any pages with it, even the options can not be changed, I wish you could help me out with that.
many thanks guys
we are trying to live desperately in this god damn country and everything is against us here even we got issues paying for consult for performance and for paying to 8theme some friends like you helped us, I really want to compensate your kindness, I believe one day I can, the day that I’m not here…
Are your browsers up to date? Tell me what version of the Chrome browser do you use for example. Is page fully loaded while you trying to edit it? Point is that we don’t have any issues with the page edit, if you want I can create test page example with elements that you tell me.
Google Chrome is up to date
Version 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Firefox is up to date
the page is fully loaded while we try to edit the page by wpbakery.
the problem stands still.
thanks in advance.
Try to disable all the third-party plugins, that do not come bundled with our theme, and check if the content of pages can be edited then. If without plugins you do not have the problem, enable plugins one by one to find out which one causes the error, then contact support of that plugin.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty