I’m currently developing this site – http://www.thedesouzas.co.uk/wp, I have submitted text to the first slide of the Revolution Slider, but for some reason its not showing up on the site.
Earlier today, I had text on each slide (which was showing up), updated them with some new links and when I went back the text had been cleared and there were no layers.
Is there anything I may have enabled/disabled before or alternatively something I can enable/disable for this to not happen again please
Thanks for readingSite URL: hidden Theme version: 1.2.1 WooCommerce version: 2.3.7
1) How do I add the text below the menu and above the slider like the one in – (http://8theme.com/demo/legenda/)
The text reads: | DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION? CALL: (555) 343 458 | GET 15% OFF WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $100 | FREE SHIPPING! ALL ORDERS OVER $199
2) How do I make the slider the width as displayed in that same link without using box layout.
Again, the link is (http://8theme.com/demo/legenda/)
Many Thanks!Theme version: 2.6.3 WooCommerce version: 2.3.7
1) please use following code:
[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text] <div class="custom-info-wrap"> <div class="custom-info-block a-left"><a href="#">Do You Have Any Question? Call: (555) 343 458</a></div> <div class="custom-info-block a-center"><a href="#">Get 15% Off When You Spend Over $100</a></div> <div class="custom-info-block a-right"><a href="#">Free Shipping! All Orders Over $199</a></div> </div> [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
2) navigate to Dashboard > Revolution slider > select needed slider > Main Slider Settings and set Slider Layout while ‘Force Full Width’ option is disabled.
Thank you for your prompt response.
1) However, after placing the code, it displays the texts after the slider but I need it to be on top of or before the slider as seen in this link – (http://8theme.com/demo/legenda/)
2) I have been able to fix the slider width. Thanks.
Kind regards.Theme version: 2.6.3 WooCommerce version: 2.3.7
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty
Seems you did not register purchase code for WooPress WordPress Support Forum to be able to create a topic on this forum.