I’m looking for the code to create a ‘team member’ module as displayed on the demo site.
When I searched on the Legenda shortcodes page, there were no shortcodes displayed on the ‘team member’ tab.
I just found the ‘team member’ icon on the visual text composer.
Hi, not to drive you too crazy, but I spoke too soon.
I want to add a single ‘team member’ to my front page. I have created a static block and a customized sidebar, however the ‘team member’ short code does not work in the text widget.
Please help and thanks.
I can’t find static blocks you’re talking about. Have you removed it?
Please provide us with the link where you are trying to insert team member element and describe your actions step by step.
Hi, sorry about that.
The link to the static block in question is below.
Here are the steps of what I’ve done:
– created custom sidebar called ‘About Us’
– added text widget to ‘About Us’ sidebar
– added ‘team member’ shortcode to text widget
– next created new static block
– added row 1/3 x 1/3 x 1/3
– added ‘widgetized sidebar’ element to each column
– selected ‘About us’ sidebar to first (left) widget
– Saved, but first (left) widget w/ ‘About Us’ sidebar does not appear
Thanks very much again for your help.
For this purpose you can simply use Team member element in Visual Composer.
We’ve added an example in your static block.
Thanks, I could swear that wasn’t in the list of elements before!
Don’t know how I missed it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty