Please provide URL and temporary wp-admin access.
and have problem:
That’s right, I removed this plugin WooCommerce Infinite Scroll, can I ask for the plugin installation package to reinstall it?
1) About the problem with the menu, we need to take a closer look so ask you about access. It’s difficult to find the reason of the problem just by description, unfortunately.
2) You can download all plugins from this page – https://www.8theme.com/downloads/
I am also asking to install the plugin, I receive an installation failure message
Be attentive, use only Private content area to post private information http://prntscr.com/nwlnrv
1) [8THEME] Icon Box element has Button link option only (to be able to see the button, you need to set Button text http://prntscr.com/p2mfgq ) You can check your demo to see that items of this block http://prntscr.com/p2mg36 are not-clickable – https://xstore.8theme.com/demos/2/electron01/
Maybe we will do the improvement for the Icon Box element in one of the next updates. Right now there is no bug, it is predefined behavior.
2) Please check the scroll on the Shop page now. I’ve set settings for the plugin – https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/65-woocommerce-infinite-scroll-and-ajax-pagination-settings You can set “Loading Image” depends on your needs in Settings of the plugin.
Please provide temporary FTP access.
In private content
the error appears when editing product categories
fail: E_ERROR został spowodowany w linii 137 pliku /domains/salon2kolka.pl/public_html/wp-content/themes/xstore/framework/thirdparty/cmb2-taxonomy/includes/CMB2_Taxonomy.php. Komunikat błędu: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function cmb2_get_metabox() in /domains/salon2kolka.pl/public_html/wp-content/themes/xstore/framework/thirdparty/cmb2-taxonomy/includes/CMB2_Taxonomy.php:137
#0 /domains/salon2kolka.pl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(288): CMB2_Taxonomy->save_meta_data(163)
#1 /domains/salon2kolka.pl/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array)
#2 /domains/salon2kolka.pl/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /domains/salon2kolka.pl/public_html/wp-includes/taxonomy.php(3029): do_action(‘edited_product_…’, 163, 163)
#4 /domains/salon2kolka.pl/public_html/wp-admin/edit-tags.php(183): wp_update_term(163, ‘product_cat’, Array)
1) We did not have the link option for the whole icon box in the previous versions. But we’ll add such option in new theme update (we plan it today).
2) Theme Options > WooCommerce > Shop > Shop page layout > Sidebar Widgets With Scrollable Content > choose Off
3) Is the required CMB2 plugin installed and activated?
Unfortunately I don’t have the CMB2 plugin, please download link
You need to use an additional plugin. For example, https://wordpress.org/plugins/no-captcha-recaptcha-for-woocommerce/
Please note, we don’t give guaranty for full theme compatibility with all 3-rd party plugins.
I used this plugin, unfortunately it does not work with xstore; / Please think about the next update, add the recaptcha field when registering store users. A lot of boot registers at the moment; /
it’s ok now! Thank you.
The topic ‘subcategory link (menu)’ is closed to new replies.
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty