1. When I want to create a new static block, visual composer is not showing. It’s very tedious to do this without visual composer. Your docs say use visual composer.
2. When I go to Appearance > Customize, the next page shows an Error 500.
3. How can I change the default footer copyright where you have Eightthemes showing with the payment gateways?
ThanksSite URL: hidden Theme version: 18.104.22.168 WooCommerce version: 3.1.0
1. To get VC editor shown for static blocks go to wp dashboard > Visual Composer > Role Manager > Post Types > Custom > tick “static blocks”.
2. 500 error is related to the server configuration, not to the theme. You should contact your hosting provider support for investigation. Perhaps some PHP parameters need to be increased.
3. To replace 8theme link and payment images in the footer go to Appearance > Widgets and add your widgets to Footer Copyright and Footer Links areas.
Can you give me more details on #2? What PHP parameter does the theme require? Is this memory related? I have my hosting on SiteGround.
Another concern, if you go to my site http://www.karlove.com, on the header, you cannot see the login/signup links? Why is this? But on mobile, the left menu shows My Account link.Site URL: hidden
500 Errors are caused by servers, contact your hosting support ( or read the error logs ) and see what cause the that issue. Mostly these things cause 500 internal server error in WordPress, do check these https://codex.wordpress.org/Common_WordPress_Errors#Internal_Server_Error
For Woocommerce related links you can add it here: http://take.ms/DA3XU in Appearance -> Menus.
Let us know,
Regarding the menu, I think I need to be clearer. Please see screenshots from this public Google Drive.
As you can see on the desktop version, I added My Account on my menu. But when I do this, I see “Account” and “Newsletter” on the mobile menu.
The mobile menu is actually what I want – showing Account and Newsletter. But where do I manage those two?
I was able to show the top bar now from this https://prnt.sc/fsrnql. But how do that I edit those links?
1. I want to remove the languages
2. I want to remove Newsletter
3. I want it when I register or sign in, the user redirects to My Account.
Bug: Please check this link when you are not logged in https://www.karlove.com/my-account/. It messes the vertical layout.
Corrections on previous list:
1. I want to change the language links to a welcome message from the top header
2. I want to remove Newsletter link from the top header
3. I want it when I register or sign in, the user redirects to My Account. Does this happen already when I try to signin as a customer? Because when I tested it, I used an admin account to login.
1. You can create a Child theme if you don’t have, then copy this file /wp-content/themes/royal/headers/parts/top-bar.php from the parent theme and create the same file in the same directory structure in the child theme and edit it according to your needs.
2. Go to Theme Options -> Promo Popup -> Show link in the top bar, uncheck it. It will remove the Newsletter and the icon from the top bar.
3.You can try a redirect plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-login-redirect/ For registration you can request a feature request in the forums.
Let us know,
Take a look at this screenshot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8iBVT5FpoUIbGRDdUI4Vm9nVzg/view?usp=sharing
Also, is there a way I can integrate facebook login to the registration and login forms?
Sorry, seems this option will be added in new theme update, please wait.
Please read this topic https://www.8theme.com/topic/i-wont-to-add-facebook-login/
You may try to use some plugin (we can’t recommend plugin because we don’t guarantee full compatibility of 3rd-party plugins with our theme) or try to edit the file wp-content/themes/royal/framework/theme-functions.php (find the section “! Registration Form”).
If you need help with additional customization contact WP-Kraken team because it’s not included in our support.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.
The message was successfully sent
Your shopping cart is empty