in google page speed test giving the error
Lighthouse returned error: FAILED_DOCUMENT_REQUEST. Lighthouse was unable to reliably load the page you requested. Make sure you are testing the correct URL and that the server is properly responding to all requests. (Details: net::ERR_TIMED_OUT)
domain is snabypelleclassics.de and snabypelleclassics.com
My server support reply is
This problem is most likely caused by bad plugin or theme. We created a simple phpinfo test script and tested it with google pagespeed and everything was working correctly as you can check here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fsnabypelleclassics.de%2Fphpinfo.phplSite URL: hidden Theme version: 7.1 WooCommerce version: 4.6.1
Could you, please, go to Appearance > Themes > install and activate the default WooCommerce theme – Storefront and check if you have the same issue?
Let me know about the results.
If i install the default storefront then my data will be gone. How i will save my data also i have completed the translation in wpml.
Can my data is safe?
I restore my previous site from backup.
Please check now four things below:
1. I am unable to register the theme
2. When I click theme options it giving the error “Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page”
3. What i have to do to reduce the gap between slider and menu (header) please look at https://snabypelleclassics.de/de/
4. google speed test page giving error, please check.
1) Try to register theme now.
2) Don’t see issue with this.
3) Edit that page and disable the breadcrumbs in the page settings http://prntscr.com/vlnl94
4) If you switch to the default theme and test site and then back to XStore you probably just need to re-add widgets to correct widget areas, that’s all. You won’t lose any other data.
unable to update theme error showing.
An error occurred while updating XStore: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature
Go to XStore > deactivate theme and then activate it again using your purchase code.
After that follow the instructions and press the Check updates button https://xstore.helpscoutdocs.com/article/63-theme-update Update both: theme and XStore Core plugin. Or you can do the update via FTP, as described in the documentation.
After the update, you need to re-save Theme Options (go to Theme Options > click on Publish) and clear cache.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log in/Sign up
One standard license is valid only for 1 project. Running multiple projects on a single license is a copyright violation.