This MAY be affected of me setting a minimum + maximum title height in order to limit to 2 lines. I need to always only display 2 lines of text but as of now all lines are displayed upon hover.
Here is what is still missing before I can hand over the project (hopefully tomorrow).
1. Line under basket on top has gone back. I dont know why. I want the underlining gone.
2. The add to favorite list is displayed double on product-page
3. The add to favorite list is displayed double on hover (I only wanted the white one).
4. BOTH add to favourte list + the magnifyer screw up on hover in the related items-section.
(5. the products screw up on hover, after I set a max/min height on product-titles).
Really really hope you can help me solve the very very very last points.
And if you send me your address I will send you some flowers as thanks for your help!
Whoops, just saw that the itemnumber (varenr.) underneath the product did also get lost when I moved the code to childtheme from custom CSS. I have no idea what has gone wrong in that process. Can you make the Varenumer (next to add to basket) in its own line again, and not next to the button?
Regarding point 5: It happens when you hover the title. I made a wee video, but you should have same experience when trying it out…